::.. Wednesday, October 17, 2007 ..::

Well, I've been to and fro many places. The last being Auckland, and it was nice to be back there after a year. Not much has changed. Walked around the harbour just to enjoy the view and the weather. Despite summer being just around the corner, the temperature was still on the low side. Came back on the 777 so I managed to catch Evan Almighty and The Sixth Sense. Old movie yes, but just to enjoy it.

Looking at everyone spending their money, I also had a sudden urge to splurge my hard-earned cash too. But, maybe it is a good thing, but I am a person who doesn't buy first, think later. I am more of a think first.... and keep thinking type of person. But on my list of things to buy are a handphone, an mp3 player and a camera. My mp3 player is very cranky. Just yesterday I was listening to the FM Radio and it just froze. None of the buttons worked. So, I just had to let it play until it ran out of battery and right now, it is charging again. I am deciding between the iPod and Samsung. The new Sony T200 looks really nice, but just a touch expensive. Maybe the T100 is good enough. Either that or I should stick to the tried-and-tested Canons.

Oh and another one I was thinking of getting is a new laptop. My current one is showing signs of death, and I do not want to be stuck somewhere at the other side of the world when it dies. Looking into either a normal laptop with great graphics (I have deprived myself of computer games for too long) or a simple macbook. Again, decisions.

Tomorrow night I am off to have a four day break in Amsterdam. This time I am really going to break my backpack along with my water bottle, umbrella, cap, etc so that I will be ready for a really good day tour. Heck, if I feel like it, I may even take a train to Paris or Berlin. I mean, four days. Why not?

Ok, I think I will post when I am in Dubai, just before I head over to Amsterdam. Weather should be tolerable now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yan Dao said...

U staying in hotel or hostel in Amsterdam? If hotel, then I may just decide to "drop by" :P

12:18 am  
Blogger Singyuan said...

My vote's for the canon digital ixus!! :)

12:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

telling you, get a Mac man....OS Leopard coming out this Friday, 26 Oct

YC

2:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home